Acceptance of Terms
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in WebMauritius.com (“WebMauritius”, “we” or “us”) and our website at webmauritius.com, along with our related websites, networks, applications, software, mobile applications, and other services provided by us (collectively, the “Service”). These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are a legally binding contract between you and WebMauritius regarding your use of the Service.
The Service provides a digital platform that gathers and aggregate local news in a single place. All the news headlines are provided by the respective providers. WebMauritius does not own any of the content. WebMauritius consumes their public data available freely on the internet and give you the headlines - similar to common search engines as Google or Bing. WebMauritius provides traffic links back to the respective providers site to read the entire article. We encourage you to visit the respective websites if you need full news coverage. We are only a headlines aggregator.
You agree to use the Service only for its intended uses and as set forth in these Terms. We may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend, or otherwise deny your access to the Service without notice or liability, if, in our reasonable determination, you violate any of these Terms, or the spirit or intention of these Terms, including engaging in any of the following specifically prohibited actions:
- Use the Service for any unlawful, infringing, or fraudulent purposes;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network used with the Service;
- Tamper with, reverse engineer or hack the Service, circumvent any security or authentication measures of the Service or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Service (or any portion thereof) or related systems, networks or data;
- Access or search the Service by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces, or copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- Overwhelm or attempt to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on the Service that consume extraordinary resources, such as by using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers” or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time using a normal browser;
- Misrepresent yourself or disguise the origin of any data, content or other information you submit (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with WebMauritius or any third party) or access the Service via another user’s account without their permission;
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorisation;
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us, any of our Customers, or other users;
- Solicit any users of the Service for commercial purposes;
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse, misconduct, or security breaches;
- Alter, damage, reproduce, modify, publicly display or perform, encode, translate, or create derivative works from, or reverse engineer any portion of the Service or related intellectual property, including its source code, software, and documents, or permit others to do any of the preceding, without our express written consent;
- Loan, lease, sell, license or sublicense, or otherwise commercially exploit any part of the Service without our express written consent;
- Use the Service as part of any effort to compete with us or to provide similar products or services;
- Submit (or post, upload, share or otherwise provide) data, content or other information that (i) infringes WebMauritius’s or a third party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights or that you don’t have the right to submit (including confidential or personal information you are not authorized to disclose); (ii) that is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic, indecent, harassing, hateful, religiously, racially or ethnically offensive, that encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate in WebMauritius’s discretion; (iii) contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits or other similar materials; or (iv) that could otherwise cause damage to WebMauritius or any third party;
- Use any robot, spider, other automated devices, or manual process to monitor any content from the Service without our express written consent; or
- Permit or encourage anyone else to commit any of the actions above.